Impact Windows do more than protect your home against hurricanes, they saved energy costs and provide year-round security against thieves and intruders. It is continues 24/7 protection.
Impact resistant glass is comprised of two panes of glass bonded together with special interlayer of clear polyvinyl (PVB). A combination of this glass and vinyl frames provides amazing protection that can withstand blow after blow by a nine pound 2×4 beam traveling at more 34 miles per hour, followed by hurricane force winds.
The benefits of installing impact resistant windows are:
- Protect your home for impending storms.
- Reduce a 50% of outside noise,
- Reduce fabric fading up to 99% more than regular windows.
- Save 10% on home insurance.
- Secure your home against burglars.
Studies have shown that over 40% of a home’s annual energy is consumed by windows.