Many retail settings have display cases in various spots. These are kept to display the goods on sale and have to be designed in a specific manner and styling. Most people feel there is nothing so special about display cases and that they are nothing but cabinets made of glass.
This isn’t entirely true really and these features have to be built in a specific manner. There are a number of different aspects that come into play in glass display case installation.
Aspects to Consider:
When skilled and experienced professionals handle this job they focus on a number of different things, such as:
• The location of the case
• The size and shape of the display cabinet
• The purpose
• Mounting style
• Number of shelves and internal divisions required
• Styling of the rest of the features in the retail space
• Client preferences and budget for display case installation
Custom Styling for Glass Display Cases:
As you can see there are a number of factors that have to be taken into consideration in display case installation. This is why the features have to be custom-designed to suit client requirements. There are many different styles and finishes that may be required; here are some of them:
• In some instances, the requirement is for curved or wave-styled cases and these require special attention. They have to be engineered differently and since they have a unique shape, have to be structures so they are stable and stand firmly on the ground.
• The glass used in these display cases is curved and needs to be custom ordered.
• The base could be made of metal or wood and that too will need the special curvature.
• Sometimes, customers want the display cases to be made of toughened and laminated glass. These glass panels are strong and are ideal for high traffic areas.
• It’s common for large shopping malls and supermarkets to have display cases at strategic locations in aisles and common landing spaces. These spots are chosen with marketing strategies in view. But since a larger number of people will be walking past that area, it’s best to have more resilient structures there.
• Some clients require etched and beveled glass and this effect is specially flattering for display cases that are used for jewelry and expensive watches and accessories
• If the display cases are also going to double up as display counters, the top glass has to be thicker. It’s very natural for customers to lean on and place bags etc. on these surfaces when they are shopping and the display case tops have to be able to bear that weight.
Only an experienced and well-established company would be able to provide the kind of display case installation solutions you require. This is where we come into the picture. We have the knowledge, knowhow and the resources to handle these projects in the best possible way and to your 100% satisfaction. For excellent display case installation calls Diversified Glass and Mirror at this number (954) 809-5699 or use this online form to send us your project details and we will revert shortly.