A patio is a very common feature on residential properties. These features are the ideal place to entertain guests and have BBQ parties as well as spend time with your family and friends. It is an extension of the indoor spaces of your home and most people love the way these spaces flow into each other to create one large open area. It’s also a great way to bring in the greenery and freshness of the outdoor spaces into the indoor areas.
Commercial establishments such as restaurants, hotels, pubs and clubs may also have patio features on their property. The one way to maintain the openness of the space and ensure that you are able to enjoy the patio in the best possible way, is to get sliding glass doors installed. While these doors look stunning and add to the aesthetics and functionality of the space, most of these panels are quite large in size. These are deliberately made in this manner so as to create a perception of expansiveness.
However, the one downside to having such large panels is that they could crack or get damaged in case of a severe impact. Most large sliding doors and windows are now made of toughened glass that doesn’t shatter as easily as standard glass. But in case there is some damage either to the panel itself or the framework, it’s important that you get it repaired without delay. Since these panels are made of glass, in most instances, patio sliding glass door replacement is required.
Patio Sliding Glass Door Replacement – the work process
- The installers will first come and look at the installation and understand what the extent of the damage is.
- They will remove the broken glass and damaged framework.
- They will then take detailed measurements of the glass sheets that would have to be replaced and will also check whether the framing has to be replaced as well.
- You will be informed about the costs involved and the timeframe for the work as well.
- Once you approve of the quote, the company will then commence the fabrication work.
- They will ready all the components and transport them to your site at the pre-decided time.
- The installation will be completed in the most efficient manner.
Patio sliding glass door replacement is a specialized job and it’s important to hire expert installers for the job. We at Diversified Glass and Mirror are one of the most reputed and sought after companies in this space and focus on providing our clients the kind of customized solutions they need. We work methodically and professionally and ensure that the work is completed in an unobtrusive manner and within the shortest possible time. While only the best materials and workmanship will be used in the work, you will find that we maintain very reasonable pricing and provide guarantees for our workmanship.
For excellent patio sliding glass doors replacement, call Diversified Glass and Mirror at this number (954) 809-5699 or use this online form to send us your project details and we will revert shortly.