Every residential or commercial property owner wants to ensure that their premisesis energy-efficient. This is why many choose to opt for high-rated electrical appliances and other insulation products. Even though all these are important aspects, it is a lot more important to have the best quality Residential & Commercial Glass Installations.
Features of Energy Efficient Windows
Typically, older windows are the weak point in any wall construction, and replacing them with the latest, vinyl windows is one of the best ways to keep your property energy efficient. Here are a few points to keep in mind while replacing windows for either your home or commercial property:
• Multiple window panes- A significant amount of air is let in if your property has single paned windows. This increases the energy consumption, however having double or triple paned windows installed will help decrease the energy consumption of indoor spaces. Even though they are higher in cost, their lifespan is higher compared to single-paned windows.
• Insulation gases- Many top quality companies use gases like Argon, Krypton & Xenon to insulate their windows. These gases are a lot denser than air, making them perfect for insulating glass windows.
• Low Emissivity Coating- This ultra-thin, low e-coating will be applied in the space between the window panes. The placement will depend on the area’s climate. For example, if you live in a cold region, it’s used to let heat in or if you live in an area with a warmer climate, it is used to reflect the heat.
• Sustaining Framing Materials- Look for frames that are made of composite materials or vinyl. Choosing the right materials is crucial, as many of them emit VOCs. The Residential & Commercial Glass Installation experts can provide you with detailed information about which products to choose.
• Energy Star Ratings- Checking the NFRC certified U-Factor along with the Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) ratings is important. This indicates the windows’ ability to block the sun’s heat. Installing new ENERGY STAR certified windows reduces energy bills by 12% on average. In addition, it also reduces emissions of greenhouse gasses.
Why Hire Us?
When you are getting energy efficient window or door installations, you need experts with vast experience in the field. Take a look at why we are a great choice:
• Insured and licensed
• Reputed operator
• Skilled and experienced technicians
• Top-quality products
• Guaranteed workmanship
• 100% customer satisfaction
We can handle projects of any scale and complexity for commercial and residential clients. Our company always customizes services, ensuring that the features meet the needs of the property and fit into our client’s budget.
We at Diversified Glass and Mirror are a company that provides Residential & Commercial Glass Installation services to customers across South Florida. For any more information about energy-efficient windows, please contact us at this number- (954) 809-5699. You can also send us your project details via this online form and one of our experts will call you shortly.