If you prefer an enclosed bathing space in your bathroom, you will probably get a shower enclosure and a shower door installed there. These features are an excellent way of keeping the water and steam out of the rest of the bathroom space which makes maintenance easier as well. There are a number of different bathroom shower doors styles to choose from including:
- Sliding doors– This is a very popular door style as it is a space saver. In addition, it’s safer than a pivoted door as it simply slides across a channel and doesn’t open up into the bathroom space. This type of door works well for corner as well as standalone shower units in large and compact bathrooms.
- Pivot doors– These are also called swing doors and they open out to one side in the area outside the shower. If there is a space constraint, we can design these to open up into the inside of the shower enclosure as well.
- Curved doors– These typically open outwards and they can be used for corner shower spaces or standalone ones as well. The installations are connected to the top and bottom of the framing. Because these doors have a curvature it allows for additional movement space within the shower enclosure.
Some factors to keep in view
- Framed or frameless glass- In addition to the different styles of bathroom shower doors, you also have the option to choose between framed and frameless ones. The latter have a very thin profile and look elegant and neat. But if you have kids in the house or if the bathroom is going to see more use, you should opt for framed installations. The frames could be made either of aluminum or vinyl and there are different colors and finishes to choose from.
- Tracks- We also install a track for water collection on the inside of the enclosure and you would have to periodically clean this channel. Since every bathroom is different and has a different layout and dimensions, it’s a good idea to consult us for the job.
- Type of glass- You also have the option to choose what type of glass you want and can choose from clear, frosted, etched, stained or beveled etc. This lends a unique look to your shower enclosure and the overall bathroom as well.
Custom-designed bathroom shower doors
Our experts will work closely with you to understand your requirements. They will also survey the available space and then provide solutions that match your needs and fit into your budget. We provide customized solutions and personalized attention to all our clients, regardless of the scale of the job.
For top-notch bathroom shower door design and installation solutions as well as glass replacement services call to commercial and residential customers across the region, we are the experts to contact. Call Diversified Glass and Mirror at this number- (954) 809-5699 and tell us more about your requirement. You also have the option to send us your requests via this online form.