Most homes have mirrors in bathrooms and closet spaces, bedrooms and maybe in a hallway, entranceway, alfresco areas and more. Mirrors add expansiveness to any space and add to the charm of your home. While it may seem that mirror install is nothing more than getting a mirror of the right size and either hanging or fixing it in the wall, it is a specialized job that should be handled by experts like Diversified Glass and Mirror.
If you install the mirror yourself, you will save on the service costs that professionals charge, but if you aren’t adept at the installation and don’t have the right tools for the job, you can end up damaging either the wall or the mirror. This means, you will eventually have to call in technicians to fix the wall or buy a new mirror, both of which can prove to be an expensive proposition. This is why it’s far better to hire professionals. When you call us with your requirement for mirror install, we follow a very methodical process in the work.
- Our experts will visit your location
- They will discuss your requirements with you.
- If you need a mirror to be hung on a wall, they will just take measurements. However, if you need mirrors to be affixed to doors or paneling, they would have to assess the strength of the wall to ascertain whether it would be able to bear the weight of the mirror.
- Once they have completed this assessment and have determined that the mirror installation can be done at the designated spot, they will move onto the designing discussions.
- There are a variety of mirrors to choose from and since these will be customized installations, you get to choose everything ranging from color and tint, to beveling and etching or frosting etc.
- They will also understand whether you need framing or whether the mirrors have to be installed directly on the walls and boarding.
- Once they have assimilated all this information, they will then provide you a detailed quote
- Once you approve the quote, we will provide you with an estimated date for the mirror install
- Our expert installers will be at your location at a time suitable to you and will ensure that the work is completed to your 100% satisfaction.
- The job site will be left clean and debris free at the end of the day.
Whether you want to get just a single mirror installed or require wall-to-wall mirror install services, we are the experts that can provide custom solutions. We use the best materials and equipment in the work and our expert technicians have years of experience under their belt.
All our work is covered with iron-clad guarantees and that means you can rest assured the work will be done right the first time around. For any type of residential or commercial mirror install and replacement services, are the only company you would need to call. You can call Diversified Glass and Mirror at this number (954) 809-5699 or use this online form to send us your project details and we will revert shortly.