While many people wonder whether they should install a bedroom mirror in their master bedroom, very few actually get this installation. However, the fact is that a mirror installation on a master bedroom ceiling can add a distinctively adventurous & romantic touch to the ambience of the room. Some people also worry about the safety aspect and whether it’s a good idea to hang heavy ceiling mirrors right above their bed.
While that’s a very valid point and concern, when you get your ceiling mirrors installed by experts like the ones at Diversified Glass and Mirror, this isn’t something you shouldn’t be concerned about. We have been operating in this business for a number of years, and our skilled and experienced mirror installers can handle jobs of any complexity and scale, with the highest levels of expertise.
Ceiling Mirrors- Some Considerations:
It’s important to choose the right mirrors for your ceiling bedroom and some of the aspects that should be taken into consideration are:
- Choose a lighter mirror; this adds to the safety of the installation, regardless of the type of ceiling you have in your bedroom.
- Look for strong and sturdy fastening options such as framing that will be able to support the weight well.
- You may want to consider using ceiling tiles; as the name suggests, these are tiles rather than just a single large sheet of mirror. Not only is the installation simpler, it’s significantly safer as well.
- You can choose to have mirrors of different shades and you can find ones that have a slightly brownish or black tint. They blend in well with more modernistic interior designing styles.
- If you prefer and are willing to get a very sturdy framing made, you can choose to get beveled ceiling mirrors These lend a very luxurious look to the bedroom and add more depth to the room. However, these are heavier than standard mirrors and extra care has to be taken while they are being installed.
Customized Ceiling Mirrors
Regardless of the styling and type of ceiling mirrors you choose, it’s important to hire expert installers for the job. When you choose us to handle this project, you can be assured that the job will be done professionally, meticulously and in a timely manner.
- Our experts will visit your home, and have detailed discussions with you, to understand what your specific requirements are.
- They will also show you the different types and style of mirrors available and will inform you what the pros and cons are. This helps you make a more well-informed choice.
- Once you confirm the kind of design and style of ceiling mirrors you want, we will come over to your location and ensure that the installation is completed within the stipulated timeframe.
We use the best materials and workmanship in our projects and this ensures the longevity of the installation. For all types of ceiling mirror installations call Diversified Glass and Mirror at this number (954) 809-5699 or use this online form to send us your project details.